A Man of My Word | The Boneyard

A Man of My Word

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I want to let Athletic Director Dave Benedict know that I am a man of my word. I had pleaded on the Boneyard many times that if he was strong enough to run Diaco out of town that I would up my ante. He held up his end of the bargain.

Today, I have held up my end of the bargain as well. No more 3-pack situation for me. I'm a full-fledged season ticket holder. I'm fortunate enough to continue to be employed, so doubling my investment in UConn Football was an easy decision to make when it's all said and done. Maybe this will be encouragement for others who are in a similar situation as me and are on the fence.

Pride. Heart. UConn.

#REStorred... :cool:

Reaction Score
husky high five.jpg

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I want to let Athletic Director Dave Benedict know that I am a man of my word. I had pleaded on the Boneyard many times that if he was strong enough to run Diaco out of town that I would up my ante. He held up his end of the bargain.

Today, I have held up my end of the bargain as well. No more 3-pack situation for me. I'm a full-fledged season ticket holder. I'm fortunate enough to continue to be employed, so doubling my investment in UConn Football was an easy decision to make when it's all said and done. Maybe this will be encouragement for others who are in a similar situation as me and are on the fence.

Pride. Heart. UConn.

Make it a 6 pack and we'll drink!!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

Pride. Heart. UConn.

heartmojohusky.jpg

C

Chief00

Pride. Heart. UConn.

Welcome abroad! Moving up from the casual fan zone!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome abroad! Moving up from the casual fan zone!

Well, I wouldn't call a 3-game pack every year for numerous years as "casual fan zone", but I'll take your comment in the positive spirit that it was meant... ;)

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score

Pride. Heart. UConn.

I was actually going to start a thread when it got closer to the start of the season asking for parking and tailgate advice, but I guess I'll just add to the party here.

For the first time since I moved to CA in 2008 post-college, I will also be joining the season ticket holder fraternity. And I couldn't be more pumped. I'll be in NYC this fall, making the trek up for the games and losing my voice every Saturday (for the most part).

It's tough not to be excited for this season. I really think we have enough in that locker room, both in uniform and in headsets, to surprise people this year. It's gonna be a fun ride. Let's grab a beer, I'll see you all there

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Still, only two in our group, or is that pair. We did upgrade as well and I got my friend to donate to UConn even though he kicked and screamed in doing it lol

I can't wait till August practices and the Holy Cross game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom