A mad Stewie ........is a bad Stewie | The Boneyard

A mad Stewie ........is a bad Stewie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Huskies still were not playing well offensively. They led 49-41 with 12:35 left in the game, and with Bria Hartley was at the free throw line Coach Geno Auriemma called Stewart over for a chat.

“Sometimes you just want it so bad that you can’t get it, and you get frustrated,’’ Auriemma said. “I thought Stewie missed so many shots early on that I think it started to bother her. She was getting mad, and we could see it all over her face.

“I was standing right next to her. We were shooting a free throw, and I said, `Stewie come here.’ And she came over and stood next to me. When Stewie’s getting a little frustrated her eyes start like wandering a little bit. So I said, `Don’t be looking around Stewie,’ and she started laughing. And I looked down and you could actually see her shirt was moving her heart was beating so fast. I just said, `Take a deep breath, man. You’re going 100 miles per hour. Relax.’ Sometimes that’s all they need to hear.’’

Gotta love Geno and his motivation talks:D

@elliottctpost: Geno had a calming effect on @bre_stewart30 in 2nd half vs. BYU Saturday. #UConn #bleedblue http://post original url/kLn9qMAyMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom