A lot to like | The Boneyard

A lot to like

Reaction Score
seriously. the 2nd half defense was much improved. hopefully the lights have finally come on and we can salvage the rest of the season.
Yep, we're better than their 4th string. Everything after the first 10 minutes was garbage time.

Reaction Score
it's too bad we don't get the "turning point of the game" play by play by @Kgun7 anymore. a timeline exists where the strip at the goal line is the turning point of the year and we end up having an acceptable season. maybe you can make an exception if we end up with a few more wins :cool:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I want to see more hard hitting. I watched at the local watering hole with no sound (and ended up next to a couple of fans). What's up with Hahn? It looked like he had a couple of chances to give a good hard hit and didn't. I saw some of that last week in person. Anyone else?

ADD: By "last week" I meant the team in general.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I want to see more hard hitting. I watched at the local watering hole with no sound (and ended up next to a couple of fans). What's up with Hahn? It looked like he had a couple of chances to give a good hard hit and didn't. I saw some of that last week in person. Anyone else?
he gives up on plays too early sometimes. there were chances he could have dove to try and make a tackle and just... didn't.

Reaction Score
we started looking good on defense at the end of the first half. they didn't pull their 1's until the 4th quarter
Even when they had the 2nd string QB in they were still playing the 1st team OL well into the 4th qtr.

Reaction Score
he gives up on plays too early sometimes. there were chances he could have dove to try and make a tackle and just... didn't.
He did lead the team in tackles and assists with 6 and 5. Just saying.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Was busy between kids and work but the 2 drives I watched Mensah was getting some good yards, can’t wait for the “ line of 09’’ to be back

Reaction Score
It’s hard to be to up after getting drubbed by 30, but I do get the point.

The schedule to start this season was pretty brutal. From here on out we need to look for improvement. Hopefully we’ll be competitive in a bunch of these games.

Have to believe we’ll be a 2 to 3 TD dog to Cincy at home, but maybe we can take that one into the fourth quarter.

Reaction Score
We strung together multiple stops in a row against a really good offense. The first 3 games we weren't even close to being able to do that. Definitely some progress on defense. The D will be bad all year, but hopefully we can get to the point where if the offense has a great game, we at least have a chance.

Offensively was much like against UCF, clean up a few things and we would have had a really good game. At some point that needs to actually happen though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom