A Lot of 25's Losing | The Boneyard

A Lot of 25's Losing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After a bad night's sleep, it's worth noting that there are 5 teams with 6 and Texas who we beat with 7 losses listed. These losses will continue to mount and many of these teams will still be in the top 25 or just outside. I don't think this helps us but sometimes it feels like we're the only ones who are snakebit.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
After a bad night's sleep, it's worth noting that there are 5 teams with 6 and Texas who we beat with 7 losses listed. These losses will continue to mount and many of these teams will still be in the top 25 or just outside. I don't think this helps us but sometimes it feels like we're the only ones who are snakebit.
Agreed. Top 25 has been up and down all year. Mostly down. We are not the on ly one losing. However, there have been more doors opened, more opportunities to take advantage of the unsettled T-25. Eg. SMU another lose. Well that opportunity went down the crapper.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Top 25 has been up and down all year. Mostly down. We are not the on ly one losing. However, there have been more doors opened, more opportunities to take advantage of the unsettled T-25. Eg. SMU another lose. Well that opportunity went down the crapper.

Polls don't matter as much as their RPI rank. Currently their RPI is 13, so if we can beat them that is a top 25 win in the eyes of the selection committee

Reaction Score
Doesn't make me feel any better. I'm still really pissed today. That was an epic collapse in a game they should not be losing.

Reaction Score
Many of those teams got beat. I can handle an arse whipping, but we lost a game we pretty much had won. In February that's a scary thought for UConn.

The only consolation is we are not getting pounded and are maintaining striking distance in games. Got to learn how to close, get a go to guy and develop a killer instinct. . . . . . . NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom