BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
10-9 overall. 2-4 in the AAC...

E986C6B0-1475-4AAB-B56F-9C1C598593B0.jpeg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
No time to savor? Dive into the next pool?? They should be battle hardened I'd say.

Reaction Score
No time to savor? Dive into the next pool?? They should be battle hardened I'd say.

Tulane gave Uconn a wire to wire game last year. They did the Tx ,UCF
and used the mug and tug defense, took Uconn out of sync created a foul situation for Geno---Good ending, but only barely.\
So look at their record, but if they have the same coach--I'd prepare for a similar game. It was a miserable game--I liked it. Pretty is nice but when you win an ugly game--you have success.

Reaction Score
What an up and down record. Trying to compare common opponents is not helpful. 85 - 40 Huskies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Just a guess, but I might suspect that there is a small asterisk by this game on the schedule posted in the locker room. Last year, Tulane (some what) embarrassed the Huskies, who do not suffer such things lightly. But I could be wrong; it has happened before.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Tulane gave Uconn a wire to wire game last year. They did the Tx ,UCF
and used the mug and tug defense, took Uconn out of sync created a foul situation for Geno---Good ending, but only barely.\
So look at their record, but if they have the same coach--I'd prepare for a similar game. It was a miserable game--I liked it. Pretty is nice but when you win an ugly game--you have success.

Yeah, but this time we have the toughest kid in BB back to settle the young uns and give a little push back smack where necessary (and when Lou is screening the ref).

Reaction Score
Yeah, but this time we have the toughest kid in BB back to settle the young uns and give a little

There were at least 2 of the toughest young women in W BB in the world playing for Uconn today. One I wish had sat longer. KLS is a great teammate and will always "protect" KIA and others. KIA is a true leader--I think of her as a HS senior and in all those International games between then and now--she led by example and led by voice--if I'm attacking teams of bad guys--I want KIA and KLS leading the way. Geno: "Katie Lou's injury will never be better" --
Cringe . And she insist on playing. Double cringe..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom