A little perspective... | The Boneyard

A little perspective...

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
My husband told me this morning he was really worried about how I would react on Saturday morning. I got home from the game late and he was already asleep. I asked what he thought would happen, and he said he honestly didn't know - he has never known me when UConn has lost in the postseason.

May 2012: We meet
March 2013: Get engaged on the first day of men's tourney (Duke beat Albany - we both stayed home from work)
December 2013: We get married
December 2014: Our daughter is born
October 2016: Our son is born

So since UConn has lost in April, I have gotten engaged, married, and had two children. I guess I am a pretty lucky fan.

Still pissed, though. And think we will go on a tear and win the next three.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Obviously the problem is you stopped having children. Let's get going for next season!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
That's pretty amazing. Your relationship was born and bore a marriage and two children since the last time UConn suffered a loss in the NCAA tournament.

I was also just trying to remember where I was and what I was doing when UConn suffered that wild loss to Notre Dame in 2012. I was in a very different time and place.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Obviously the problem is you stopped having children. Let's get going for next season!
Stopped having children? She just gave birth in October. How quickly did you want the next child to come out? :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom