A little insight into "Who Is" Trip Dohetry | The Boneyard

A little insight into "Who Is" Trip Dohetry

Reaction Score
I had no idea his brother was Matt that works for the Miami football program down here. That guy is a killer, rising star in CFB that the kids love and outworks many of his peers. Excited that Trip comes from the same stock!

Reaction Score
What happened to kid who held this position under Ollie?

C

Chief00

I read the Trip article today in the old school paper version. What I found fascinating is that these guys really respect the game. I know some casual fans may be thinking - here comes another critical rant about our beloved First Night by Chief. LOL
What I mean is Trip really feels extremely fortunate to have Jim Calhoun in the building and Trip feels it’s a gift when Jim talks basketball with him. There is no ego thing where he feels he knows more than Jim or insecurity if Jim suggests another method to accomplish a basketball objective.
If you love basketball, there isn’t a better environment than is taking place @ The Werth Center right now. To Chief, it’s very inspirational.

Reaction Score
What I mean is Trip really feels extremely fortunate to have Jim Calhoun in the building and Trip feels it’s a gift when Jim talks basketball with him. There is no ego thing where he feels he knows more than Jim or insecurity if Jim suggests another method to accomplish a basketball objective.

I'm stunned that the 25 year old video coordinator who was working for free two years ago doesn't feel insulted by Calhoun's presence. Great observation Chief.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Tripp Dohetry just sounds like a college basketball(or football) coaches name.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
We got it goin' on. UConn is back on the path to being basketball central again. The casual fan will have their seat on the Express.

All aboard!

C

Chief00

I'm stunned that the 25 year old video coordinator who was working for free two years ago doesn't feel insulted by Calhoun's presence. Great observation Chief.

I get the not being insulted part but I said Trip treated Calhoun’s contribution as a gift and spoke about how fortunate he was to talk basketball with the legend.

Believe it or not, there are some people (Chief included) that just love to watch videos like the below and break down all the options and nuances. This is the type of thing Chief truly loves to see executed. Just last night in the Celtics/Sixer’s series Brad Stevens drew up two great scores out of time outs. He also had the passing lanes overplayed leading to key Philly turnovers at critical moments down the stretch. It doesn’t get better than that and this video regardimg the options off a pick and roll. Its so fun having an atmosphere at The Werth Center of people who know, love and respect the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom