A Little early but Happy New Year Folks! | The Boneyard

A Little early but Happy New Year Folks!

C

Chief00

Heading out to celebrate the New Year - will catch up tomorrow - unless I get a few minutes. Chief00 is in a question free zone tonight.

Reaction Score
Happy New Year to all of the BYers out there, have a safe and enjoyable rest of the evening.

And thanks all of you who made some tough days for me in 2016 a little bit better with your kind thoughts, great cyber friends you really are.

Go Huskies 2017

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Happy New Year to the yard, and to all my friend therein. Hell, I'll even say Happy New Year to everyone on my ignore list!

I'm in a particularly good mood tonight. passed the 2/3 mark in my radiation treatments yesterday, and other than some exhaustion and losing my voice every few days, it's going well and the prognosis is positive. That's a win in my world.

Reaction Score
Happy New Year to the yard, and to all my friend therein. Hell, I'll even say Happy New Year to everyone on my ignore list!

I'm in a particularly good mood tonight. passed the 2/3 mark in my radiation treatments yesterday, and other than some exhaustion and losing my voice every few days, it's going well and the prognosis is positive. That's a win in my world.

So happy for you. The

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Wishing the Yard a Happy New Year. Sadly I go to bed at 10PM, Been that way for years. Where I live doesn't offer many venues to chose from. Also helping my decision of staying home is the Pennsylvania State Police. They were pulling people over at 10 in the morning. Seen 4 pullovers in a one mile stretch. You cannot enjoy a glass of wine. Road blocks galore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom