A little "Did You Know" regarding UConn's path to the Final Four (Cam Style) | The Boneyard

A little "Did You Know" regarding UConn's path to the Final Four (Cam Style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
If NC State (seeded #5) beats Nebraska (seeded #4) in the Second Round, UConn will face NC State in the Sweet 16.
If the seeds hold, UConn will face Duke in the Elite Eight.
If my upset special holds, UNC will prevail in the Stanford Regional. UConn will meet UNC in the Final Four.
If the seeds hold, UConn will meet Notre Dame for the NCAA Championship.

If the above scenario comes to pass and the Huskies win the National Championship, UConn will win the title having defeated four ACC teams in four straight games en route to its ninth national title.

Does UConn then win the ACC Championship? :)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
There was a year a few years back when Uconn played I think the top four ACC teams and beat them all - I figured they should have won an honorary ACC title that year.

On Edit - it has been a very long time since they lost to an ACC team - either Duke or UNC I think something like six years ago!

Reaction Score
There was a year a few years back when Uconn played I think the top four ACC teams and beat them all - I figured they should have won an honorary ACC title that year.

On Edit - it has been a very long time since they lost to an ACC team - either Duke or UNC I think something like six years ago!

North Carolina 2007. Renee Montgomery and Mel Thomas shot a combined 5 for 24. Erlana Larkins had a nice double-double with 15 points and 16 rebounds.

Reaction Score
Imagine if North Carolina pulls two major upsets and beats both South Carolina and Stanford and meets and loses to Uconn in the final four. I would think that would be the 2nd most important story of the tournament short of the story about who wins the championship. It certainly would set the team up for major contention for the 2015 championship.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Won't happen. Tara will take them to the woodshed, if she gets a chance.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
No I think the major story of the tournament will be the SEC going 0-8 in the first round!!!:rolleyes: Stanford is finally off the hook as the only #1 seed to lose to a #16 seed!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom