A Little Contest To While Away Pregame Hours? | The Boneyard

A Little Contest To While Away Pregame Hours?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm departing for a few hours. Burn off the caffeine and not be a pest. But it good be a good Mojo thing to try to come up with the best emoji for you personally in the less than likely event UConn loses tonight. That way you'll have it handy and when words have failed just mail it in. See?
My entry:

shocked-face-with-exploding-head_1f92f.png

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Go to a Passover Seder. Drink 4 or more glasses of wine. By the time game time comes around you’ll be able to yell Hebrew curses at the Irish and wish a plague of locusts and frogs on them. Enjoy. Is there an emoji for a piece of matzah stomping on a shamrock?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Go to a Passover Seder. Drink 4 or more glasses of wine. By the time game time comes around you’ll be able to yell Hebrew curses at the Irish and wish a plague of locusts and frogs on them. Enjoy. Is there an emoji for a piece of matzah stomping on a shamrock?

Brilliant!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

On a scale from 1 to 10, how insufferable will the commentary be about a Catholic school on Good Friday? I'd say about a 15.

At least we're not playing them on St. Patrick's Day.

Edit: I say this as both a Jew and a UConn fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom