A Late Arrival Celebrating Our Kia | The Boneyard

A Late Arrival Celebrating Our Kia

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"But if there's a discussion of the most competitive players to come through coach Geno Auriemma'sprogram, Nurse's name would be prominent. And it's doubtful that Auriemma has ever asked the Hamilton, Ontario. Canada native for extra effort because she has been invested 100 percent since day one."

"UConn was my third official visit and I had five planned. I cancelled the last two after I left here. It was down to those three. I loved it here, the campus, coaches, and players."

"She quickly connected with Auriemma, who, the previous summer, had coached the United States to Olympic gold in London.

"I think I was scared of him back when I was being recruited," Nurse said with a laugh. "I wasn't big into the process because I didn't like all the attention and all that fun stuff around it. But hearing what he had to say and hearing how genuine he was, that was a big thing for me when he came on the home visit."

Huskies take Nurse home to Canada

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So someday maybe she'll educate us about Tim Horton's. "To go home and see everyone and to be in a place where there is a Tim Horton's, I'm excited for that." I hope they can keep her away from Tim Horton's 'til after the game. ;)

Reaction Score
So someday maybe she'll educate us about Tim Horton's. "To go home and see everyone and to be in a place where there is a Tim Horton's, I'm excited for that." I hope they can keep her away from Tim Horton's 'til after the game. ;)
I've been to the one in Oneonta, NY...donut holes are quite good.

Reaction Score
Tim Hortons are at most rest stops along I-90 the NY state thru-way. Definitely better than dunks
That's it buddy, you're out of New England with that kind of talk. Someone drive this guy down to the Saw Mill Rd exit on 84 and kick him out of New England.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Something to read with your next donut from wherever:
The Rewarding Journey to 1,000 Wins - A Dime Back

“This team has been easy to love. UConn women’s basketball fans see the players as an extension of their family, feeling equal parts proud and protective.”

There’s a lot of content and truth in just two sentences. And it explains much of the fan behavior we experience here on the BY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom