A Husky Rehab Report | The Boneyard

A Husky Rehab Report

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Four UConn Women’s Basketball Players Provide Injury Updates

Most interesting:

"After the season, Dangerfield said she took two and a half weeks off before running on the Alter G treadmill which took off 50 percent of her body weight. Now, Dangerfield says the shins are still an issue but are “close to gone.”

“I feel fine and I don’t feel like it’ll rear its ugly head this season,” she said. “My quads just got a little too big last season and it was causing pressure so as long as I’m stretching, working on my hamstrings, I’ll be alright.”

Reaction Score
I'm really hoping she meant 50 percent of her body fat. I don't think she had half her weight to spare!

my daughter works out on that machine due to her past knee injury............it works like a traditional treadmill but you wear a kind of shorts that get filled with air and thus takes the pressure off of your lower body as you jog..........I think you can take up to 70%-80% percent of your body weight off so you can run much more efficiently........ I guess you could say it's like walking on the moon..........

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm really hoping she meant 50 percent of her body fat. I don't think she had half her weight to spare!

The Alt G is a treadmill with suspended (with suspension) harness which can be adjusted to take varying %es of your weight off your legs. It's a huge benefit for rehabbing. Cumbersome, yet a very good tool. Spent 2 years using it every week. So Danger was running on 50% of her weight.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The Alt G is a treadmill with suspended (with suspension) harness which can be adjusted to take varying %es of your weight off your legs. It's a huge benefit for rehabbing. Cumbersome, yet a very good tool. Spent 2 years using it every week. So Danger was running on 50% of her weight.
product-mf320-gallery-large.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom