A Historical All-time blowout | The Boneyard

A Historical All-time blowout

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Largest margin of victory between in-conference top 5 teams in last 20 years and fourth largest overall.

Screenshot_20240217_170737.jpg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I would like to know at what point in the seasaon the other games were played. Quite often early in the years there are schools with high rankings that prove to be frauds by the time conference play begins. Once you hit the home stretch of February, rankings are pretty legitimate.

Reaction Score
I would like to know at what point in the seasaon the other games were played. Quite often early in the years there are schools with high rankings that prove to be frauds by the time conference play begins. Once you hit the home stretch of February, rankings are pretty legitimate.
Only one game on the list is in conference. So assuming these are all early season games

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That’s AP top 5, not in-conference. Only Illinois - Michigan qualifies other than UConn - Marquette.

Right. Two teams, both in Top 5 nationally.

No one in the last 20 years has done to a conference member what UConn did today to Marquette.

Reaction Score
I am not one to exagerate but this was the greatest regular season performance ever. And for those that say all big games should be at Gampel, i got to Hartford at 12:30 for a 3 pm game and the bars were over flowing. I loved it all.

Reaction Score
I am not one to exagerate but this was the greatest regular season performance ever. And for those that say all big games should be at Gampel, i got to Hartford at 12:30 for a 3 pm game and the bars were over flowing. I loved it all.
It's an old past it's prime building that keeps getting lipstick put on it but it gets loud as hell for big games, always has. If you don't have an incredible time at those bars before and after the game and don't have an incredible time watching this team play there's something wrong with you. Crowd sounded and looked awesome on TV.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom