A good trivia question | The Boneyard

A good trivia question

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
A previous post poses a question based on the proposition "Once everyone is healthy." My question is, has that ever been the case, or when was the last time everyone was healthy? First, we need to define "healthy." I guess "available to play, despite nagging injuries" might be considered inclusive. Anyway, I really can't remember a time when "everybody was healthy." I'm sure some boneyarders can point to that time.

Reaction Score
A previous post poses a question based on the proposition "Once everyone is healthy." My question is, has that ever been the case, or when was the last time everyone was healthy? First, we need to define "healthy." I guess "available to play, despite nagging injuries" might be considered inclusive. Anyway, I really can't remember a time when "everybody was healthy." I'm sure some boneyarders can point to that time.
maybe it should be edited to say "everybody that normally plays"

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
1/19/21 game against Butler.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
1/19/21 game against Butler.
I'm impressed. But that's a lot of time and games without a fully healthy roster.

Technically speaking, "Guard Saylor Poffenbarger, who joined the Huskies over the weekend after graduating high school early, was not at Gampel Pavilion. She is completing a medical quarantine."

Reaction Score
I'm impressed. But that's a lot of time and games without a fully healthy roster.

Technically speaking, "Guard Saylor Poffenbarger, who joined the Huskies over the weekend after graduating high school early, was not at Gampel Pavilion. She is completing a medical quarantine."
Technically speaking, Coco is still correct; Saylor was not listed on the UConn official player roster for this game, so I don't think she could be included as a player unable to play due to injury/illness... "Rated as the No. 30 player in the class of 2021 by ESPN, the 6-foot-2 Poffenbarger will arrive on campus on Saturday, Jan. 16. After quarantining for 10 days, she can officially begin to practice and play in games with the team..." --The Frederick News/Post

Last edited:

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Technically speaking, Coco is still correct; Saylor was not listed on the UConn official player roster for this game, so I don't think she could be included as a player unable to play due to injury/illness... "Rated as the No. 30 player in the class of 2021 by ESPN, the 6-foot-2 Poffenbarger will arrive on campus on Saturday, Jan. 16. After quarantining for 10 days, she can officially begin to practice and play in games with the team..." --The Frederick News/Post
I concede the point. Either way, that's about 31 straight games without a full roster. A rather dubious record. I'm pretty sure they don't keep an "official" record for most games without everyone avaiable.

Reaction Score
I concede the point. Either way, that's about 31 straight games without a full roster. A rather dubious record. I'm pretty sure they don't keep an "official" record for most games without everyone avaiable.
I totally agree with your premise...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom