Reaction Score
Those women of SNL were dead-on!

Thanks for the laugh tonight:)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Who cares? You are part of the problem if you pay attention to this nonsense

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

Some might see a difference between one who watches the K's shows or otherwise tunes in when they're doing something on TV (not me) and those who wish they would go away (me). Seeing as this video--forwarded to me by a friend--royally roasts the whole clan, it's a hoot to those who can't stand the K's.

If enjoying a 3 minute satire about characters I otherwise loathe is 'being part of the problem', then I plead guilty.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If I was Bruce Jenner, I would just kill myself.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
If I was Bruce Jenner, I would just kill myself.
Too late, he's already in Hell. Living with the Kardashians is the payback phase of the Faustian deal he cut to appear on the Wheaties box.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Not too smart he was... You could read this outcome a long time ago...

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Too late, he's already in Hell. Living with the Kardashians is the payback phase of the Faustian deal he cut to appear on the Wheaties box.

LOL love it

Reaction Score

I am more inclined to believe this is payback for his support of the 1980 Olympic boycott. Although I totally disagreed with the premise of the boycott, I totally respect the opinions of those who supported President Carter's decision. My problem with Jenner is that he would not have been on the Wheaties box, or hawking Olympus cameras if not for the 1976 Olympics. So, why come out in support of a boycott that would deny other highly trained athletes the same opportunities he was given? Whatever purgatory on earth Bruce Jenner is enduring now with the family into which he chose to marry, that's on him.

Side question: Was there not something of an understanding that the Olympic decathlon champion would be offered an endorsement deal for The Breakfast of Champions?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
from satire to olympic boycott in the 70's... only on the Boneyard

Kourtney is cutier than Kim imo

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Side question: Was there not something of an understanding that the Olympic decathlon champion would be offered an endorsement deal for The Breakfast of Champions?
I sorta thought so as well, but a cursory wiki-check seemed to suggest otherwise. Here's a list of some Wheaties box firsts:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Many US Decathlete Olympic champions have appeared on Wheaties from Richards to Clay.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
The Kardashians are to this generation as mebbe Sid Caeser, Flip Wilson, Carol Burnette or the Smothers Brothers were to some of our generations. In other words, there is no hope.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
The Kardashians are to this generation as mebbe Sid Caeser, Flip Wilson, Carol Burnette or the Smothers Brothers were to some of our generations. In other words, there is no hope.
Oh, I don't know 'bout that, O Grey One. All of the folks you mention were intentionaly funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom