A few things from Monday's practice ... | The Boneyard

A few things from Monday's practice ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boyle on the bike? Hmmm.... hopefully soon the press conference will answer a few questions. Not seeing it listed on the Huskies website so I guess we'll have to wait for tweets.

Reaction Score
Anyone else think Knappe has a high ankle sprain?

The earlier report said lower leg problem and he would be day/day week/week.

They take forever to heal.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Anyone else think Knappe has a high ankle sprain?

The earlier report said lower leg problem and he would be day/day week/week.

They take forever to heal.
Hope not. Drunk huskypantz resprained an ankle walking down the steps at the Rutgers game, 9 months later and still wearing a brace when running. Sprained ankles suck.

Reaction Score
From the end of another Jim Fuller blog post today but more applicable here (IMHO):

>>For the second straight practice I was able to attend, true freshmen Ryan Crozier and Trey Rutherford continue to work with the second team offensive line at guard. Redshirt freshman Thomas Hopkins continued to be the second-string left tackle. Redshirt freshmen Tommy Myers at tight end and Thomas Lucas at receiver continue to look like they will play significant roles while I would be surprised if redshirt freshman Josh Marriner is not the Huskies' leading rusher this season while I have long said that of the true freshmen, I predict tight end Alec Bloom would have the biggest impact early on. Of course Arkeel Newsome, who is the all-time leading rusher in Connecticut high school football history, is a true freshman with an exciting future while every time I looked over to see the offensive drills yesterday I saw fellow true freshman Ron Johnson with the ball tucked under his arm. On the defensive side of the ball, redshirt freshman Foley Fatukasi has been with the second unit at defensive tackle at every practice I have seen while redshirt freshmen Cam Stapleton, Cole Ormsby and Junior Joseph were working with the second team defense at linebacker. It has been reported multiple times that true freshman Jamar Summers is pushing for a major role at cornerback. In other words, there will be plenty of youth on display during the 2014 season.<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom