A few points count | The Boneyard

A few points count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last year Uconn was about 5 points away from losing four additional games before the conference grind. If they had lost to Maryland, B.C. Florida and Indiana, they do not make the NCAA tournament. If they lose two of those games, they might not make the NCAA tournament. This year they did not get those same breaks, so they are going to need to have a much better conference record, which most of us anticipate. However for any of our so-called fans to knock the Huskies one minute then praise them after a game, it is tiresome. I am sure most of the people on here are probably under the age of 25 and do not understand that some teams take time to develop, especially their roles. The big thing is you just hope it happens before the middle of the season. The most important thing is that they do not lose to any sub -100 Rpi teams, beat the teams they are suppose to beat and begin to gel at the end of the season. Does anyone remember the Butler squad that Uconn beat in 2011. That year they had a rough early season, they had lost Gordon Hayward to the NBA draft, but they had a great coach, who knows how to motivate and create team chemistry. I do not think anyone picked them to turn it around at that point. I guess my point is...have fun watching games. Stop acting like the sky is falling and just watch the process unfold and root for your team. There are no guarantees for any team even this ridiculous Kentucky team. So you might as well enjoy a game, and remember if you are bashing your own players, you are not a true fan, you are just a psycho blogger trying to sound snarky. I understand the need to discuss the strengths and weaknesss of a program, but remember their your team, and you dissing on your own players is not going to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC
Top Bottom