A few obvious points to me | The Boneyard

A few obvious points to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A. Jalen Adams has earned the starting PG position rest of year

B. I think the injuries to our two guys showed a big flaw--we were simply jumbled up with too many players and the chemistry was non existent. It may be a little bit of a challenge to reintegrate but I think we see the pecking order

C. I like Vance Jackson s the starting 2-3 with Purvis and Adams. Even if Larrier or Gilbert comes back--Id like to keep him where he is. Hes a foundational player for the next 3-4 years there--only will get better.

D We played a much better brand of D in first few games and dreadful D the last two. We need to come home and figure that one out. Jalen especially has to step up if we give him that extra responsibility. Its better for us if we can get higher scoring but I still think out length and speed should be used better on the D.

Win or lose tomorrow--I think we have a new sense of who we are and can build from that. We still have a lot of positives. We "might" have a star PG our bigs were used well today and our other 3 guards showed nice signs.

Its not that we won by a little or a lot--its a combination of things that make me believe we can have a reset on this season and can still be very successful as we form a true rotation.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
By season end, we'll make some noise in the DII tourney.

Reaction Score
You mean you don't think UConn is winning the national championship this season any more? Darn. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom