A few important things. | The Boneyard

A few important things.

Reaction Score
To all boneyards today is my birthday!
Today I turn 41!

For my birthday I got seats at XL to watch our girls play this February. Section 103! It doesn’t get much better than that. :)

Happy birthday

Reaction Score
Today I turn 41!

For my birthday I got seats at XL to watch our girls play this February. Section 103! It doesn’t get much better than that. :)

Happy Birthday! You’re so lucky to have a nice lady like Justine. ;) :D

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Today I turn 41!

Happy birthday. Unhappily I will add that every birthday denotes how further and further you are actuallly getting from being Justine's guy.

Reaction Score
Today I turn 41!

From my perspective, the best part about your birthday is that you are only 41.

Reaction Score
From my perspective, the best part about your birthday is that you are only 41.

Very true but still- I injured my foot running a 5 mile race on Thanksgiving. Two more weeks until I can resume running. That would have never happened in my 30’s.

Reaction Score
Happy birthday. Unhappily I will add that every birthday denotes how further and further you are actuallly getting from being Justine's guy.

Come on Jordy- Justine is always close by!!! :)

Reaction Score
Happy Birthday, Great Gift!!!

Now... IF by any chance, you injure yourself again or are otherwise unable to attend the game, PLEASE don't let the tickets go to waste...I'll be very happy to take them off your hands!!! :);)

Reaction Score
Happy Birthday, Great Gift!!!

Now... IF by any chance, you injure yourself again or are otherwise unable to attend the game, PLEASE don't let the tickets go to waste...I'll be very happy to take them off your hands!!! :);)

You got it!
Keep Feb 6 Th open BUT I warn you I usually never get sick ha.

Reaction Score
You got it!
Keep Feb 6 Th open BUT I warn you I usually never get sick ha.
I got it penciled in....

as for you not getting sick often... I suppose you could get injured again (not that I would wish that on you)... and my wife would tell you there is always a decent chance for me to get injured when ever she has me do a project around the house...shoveling snow...taking down the holiday decor, even getting out of bed some mornings...but I have a couple decades on you. ;):(

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Happy birthday, youngster!

Reaction Score
I got it penciled in....

as for you not getting sick often... I suppose you could get injured again (not that I would wish that on you)... and my wife would tell you there is always a decent chance for me to get injured when ever she has me do a project around the house...shoveling snow...taking down the holiday decor, even getting out of bed some mornings...but I have a couple decades on you. ;):(

Sounds good buddy! Please hire someone to shovel for u. It’s like an exercise none of us need.

Reaction Score
Today I turn 41!

Well, if you are still “Justine’s Guy”, there is that!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom