A few guys Hurley should give a shout out to. | The Boneyard

A few guys Hurley should give a shout out to.

Reaction Score
Maybe he has, and I missed it. If he hasn't then I'd like to see Hurley give a quick nod and/or thanks to Christian Vital and Isaiah Whaley. They weren't Hurley's guys when he got the job, but they bought in and stayed and helped keep the program from becoming a laughing stock for a few years. I remember Coach K. for thanking Wojo and his crew for being the bridge. Granted, they were alwayshis guys, but I'd like to see Hurley acknowledge these guys and you can throw in a few others like R.J..

Reaction Score
Maybe he has, and I missed it. If he hasn't then I'd like to see Hurley give a quick nod and/or thanks to Christian Vital and Isaiah Whaley. They weren't Hurley's guys when he got the job, but they bought in and stayed and helped keep the program from becoming a laughing stock for a few years. I remember Coach K. for thanking Wojo and his crew for being the bridge. Granted, they were alwayshis guys, but I'd like to see Hurley acknowledge these guys and you can throw in a few others like R.J..

He did. Hold on, let me find it…

Reaction Score

“Thrilled for Jalen,” Hurley said, “thrilled for his family that it has played out so great and that he’s had such a successful season. I have a lot of appreciation and gratitude towards Jalen, because just like the Bouknights and Isaiah Whaleys and Tyler Polleys and Akok Akoks, everyone, Christian Vital and Jalen Adams, he’s a huge reason why we’re here as a program.

“He helped us build the culture and begin to have success. I’ll always be grateful to him for that, he’s another reason why we’re here.”

Reaction Score

“Thrilled for Jalen,” Hurley said, “thrilled for his family that it has played out so great and that he’s had such a successful season. I have a lot of appreciation and gratitude towards Jalen, because just like the Bouknights and Isaiah Whaleys and Tyler Polleys and Akok Akoks, everyone, Christian Vital and Jalen Adams, he’s a huge reason why we’re here as a program.

“He helped us build the culture and begin to have success. I’ll always be grateful to him for that, he’s another reason why we’re here.”
Thanks. There is just so much out there to sort through. I've never been a Jim Rome fan and found myself listening to his thoughts on the championship. New stuff popping up every hour. Love it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom