A Fan Looks Ahead | The Boneyard

A Fan Looks Ahead

Reaction Score
Yes, I am beyond happy with this young squad finally playing...enjoying every second! As a fan I am always thinking of the next game and even the next season, pardon me.
What I saw in Paige and many othesr brings joy.....During this long and horrible few months I have thought about the following year. Yes, I know, 'enjoy what you have now' will be thrown in my face but think about it, just for discussion. We have 11 players on the roster now, heaven forbid one gets injured, transfers, or goes pro....just look what is coming in next year. What do we do with all the talent?? Ms. Fudd is probably a given, just as Paige was, but what about the great athletes who do not get much play?....Other D1 coaches could be drooling to get one of them. Do NOT get me wrong, I love our current bunch and an awful lot has to be proven during the season, but no matter what, the so-called problem will exist. I do not have specific thoughts on the personnel right not....but, but, but. I enjoy going over each game, but can we just open this great issue up for discussion? Go Girls..NC!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom