A Familiar Refrain | The Boneyard

A Familiar Refrain

Reaction Score
Listening to the Larranaga post-game interview reminded me of the post-game interviews during the 2014 tournament. Comments like “We didn’t execute” and “We had a bad night.” It drove me crazy when Villanova, Iowa State, Michigan State, Florida and Kentucky said it in 2014 and it drives me crazy today.

Note to other teams: there’s a reason you didn’t execute. UConn is playing tremendous team defense. Wake up and face the reality!

caw

Reaction Score
Listening to the Larranaga post-game interview reminded me of the post-game interviews during the 2014 tournament. Comments like “We didn’t execute” and “We had a bad night.” It drove me crazy when Villanova, Iowa State, Michigan State, Florida and Kentucky said it in 2014 and it drives me crazy today.

Note to other teams: there’s a reason you didn’t execute. UConn is playing tremendous team defense. Wake up and face the reality!

UConn's length really bothered their shooters. Not just Clingan in the paint but all over the court.

Reaction Score
Larranaga is a great coach who has done a fantastic job with Miami. Miami will be back for sure. But yes, credit UConn’s defense, they did a really good job. Miami got back in the game when UConn turned the ball over and gave them easy points. I watched all the Miami games, there offense is excellent. They carved up a Houston defense that has been great all year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom