A dream scenario! | The Boneyard

A dream scenario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
In my wildest dreams this couldn't happen, but who knows. What if the B!G imposes significant sanctions on PSU which hinders the university to such a degree it decides to leave the conference. And what if the B12, unable to get WV for 2012 decides to abandon that pursuit.

And what if PSU (without the Pitt obstacle) and WV decide to join the BE? And what if the BE developed stones to insist on ND going all in or leave?

I should have written this on April 1 2012.

Reaction Score
In my wildest dreams this couldn't happen, but who knows. What if the B!G imposes significant sanctions on PSU which hinders the university to such a degree it decides to leave the conference. And what if the B12, unable to get WV for 2012 decides to abandon that pursuit.

And what if PSU (without the Pitt obstacle) and WV decide to join the BE? And what if the BE developed stones to insist on ND going all in or leave?

What if Obama invites Mayor Bloomberg, Donald Trump, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet over to play croquet? And Michelle Obama puts on her high heels and kitchen apron and bakes some cookies and makes lemonade for the guys.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
What if Obama invites Mayor Bloomberg, Donald Trump, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet over to play croquet?
That would be a sticky wicket.

Reaction Score
Every conference has bottom feeders that cant really compete but all decide that the fat paycheck is worth staying. So assuming that PSU sucks enough that they do feel the need to leave the B1G why would the BE want them?

ctchamps

Reaction Score
What if I start a polygamist cult and take ten Victoria Secret models as my wives?
Well after they broke up your cult they wouldn't be singing "Who let the Dogs Out"!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Every conference has bottom feeders that cant really compete but all decide that the fat paycheck is worth staying. So assuming that PSU sucks enough that they do feel the need to leave the B1G why would the BE want them?
It would be a warped full circle for JoPa! For that reason alone, it should be considered.

Reaction Score
Well after they broke up your cult they wouldn't be singing "Who let the Dogs Out"!
They usually sing that at the Grey Goose in Southport on Fridays and Thursdays during happy hour. ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

...and what if the ACC followed suit and placed sanctions on Syracuse so that they returned the Big East? Why we could corner the market on universities with pedophile accusations!!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
...and what if the ACC followed suit and placed sanctions on Syracuse so that they returned the Big East? Why we could corner the market on university with pedophile accusations!!
Might as well go after Miami and get all the scandal plagued universities in the same conference.

Reaction Score
What if I start a polygamist cult and take ten Victoria Secret models as my wives?

That is more likely than much of what is posted here. Granted, you'd need some firearms and people able to use them, but still more likely than a lot of other possibilities.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
That is more likely than much of what is posted here. Granted, you'd need some firearms and people able to use them, but still more likely than a lot of other possibilities.
I was just bring a whole new meaning to fantasy league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom