A Dime Back:Ollie's Suit Game | The Boneyard

A Dime Back:Ollie's Suit Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Tom that's Suit#4 "Don't Try This At Home".

That's got Diaco written all over it.

Ah, thanks. Maybe it's a bad picture, but I don't see anything pimpy about that suit.

Reaction Score
Some of his suits are very nice. I like the gray windowpanes. But he wears his ties way too short. He looks like Ralph Cramden.

Reaction Score
Ah, thanks. Maybe it's a bad picture, but I don't see anything pimpy about that suit.
Here is the shiny purple pimp suit (SMU game).
900x506

Reaction Score
The writer doesn't realize pleats are back. The 90's fit suit with pleated pants is all the rage with celebrities right now. I have a really nice Calvin Klein suit from around 1999-2001 that I keep in the back of the closet. I just always loved it and felt like I'd be able to use it again someday. I put it on last year to see how it fit. I looked ridiculous. It was billowy in the legs and the pleats were awful. Sure enough, Brad Pitt was recently photographed wearing what looked like the exact same suit. I dug around a little and learned it is a thing and making a big comeback. KO is on top of it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He either wears ties a tad too short or I've been wearing them wrong for my entire life.

That ain't short at all these days. Gap between the belt is a fashionable look.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The writer doesn't realize pleats are back. The 90's fit suit with pleated pants is all the rage with celebrities right now. I have a really nice Calvin Klein suit from around 1999-2001 that I keep in the back of the closet. I just always loved it and felt like I'd be able to use it again someday. I put it on last year to see how it fit. I looked ridiculous. It was billowy in the legs and the pleats were awful. Sure enough, Brad Pitt was recently photographed wearing what looked like the exact same suit. I dug around a little and learned it is a thing and making a big comeback. KO is on top of it.
Is there hope for my old double breasted suits?

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
For the same people who button the top button on their polo shirts maybe.
This. My 4 year old son is somewhat OCD, like me unfortunately, and the kid refuses to leave the top button undone. At first it bothered me that he looked like a drug cartel, but then I started to notice that he's just a 4 year old hipster... which is incrediblely disappointing in it's own right. And then I realized I'm just getting old.

Reaction Score
One of the perks of not being a fat__s is you can wear your ties at an appropriate length or, if you're going for that sprezzatura, a couple inches higher.

Oh is that it? No perks for me I guess damn! No wonder my son looks good and I keep telling him to tie them longer.:oops:

Reaction Score
His suits are usually pretty nice but the short tie look almost makes it look like he's wearing clip-ons. His suit game is somewhere between Chuck Daly and Trump.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Is there hope for my old double breasted suits?

Sure, but then you'll be automatically pre-classified as a hipster. Get a new suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom