A Dime Back obtained old rendering for 10k seat expansion | The Boneyard

A Dime Back obtained old rendering for 10k seat expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Before anyone gets ahead of themselves, this is not currently planned to happen, but shows the original leg work was done as we all thought

A Dime Back ‏@ADimeBack 15m15 minutes ago
Obtained by A Dime Back: Renderings Show Rentschler Field Expansion Possibilities (#UConn) http://adimeback.com/renderings-show-rentschler-field-expansion-possibilities/…

CrStqqcWIAQ4fna.jpg

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Progress this season will be measured in the win-loss column, but demonstrating the ability to build an audience for the football team consistent with the existing members of the Big 12 is critical. Big 12 representatives have told UConn this directly, according to sources.

Reaction Score
Progress this season will be measured in the win-loss column, but demonstrating the ability to build an audience for the football team consistent with the existing members of the Big 12 is critical. Big 12 representatives have told UConn this directly, according to sources.

Buy Tickets and show up. It's that simple.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking UVA and Cuse will draw well.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Those two sell 35k without much effort at least I hope. If we're having a good year UCF Temple and Cincy are all liable to break our non-sellout streak.

Reaction Score

Don't get me wrong, I understand this point, but do people not realize the level of competition you play will effect ticket sales? It'd kind of tough to pull the "hey look at the crowds we drew in the Big East" card, but it's true.

Reaction Score
Don't get me wrong, I understand this point, but do people not realize the level of competition you play will effect ticket sales? It'd kind of tough to pull the "hey look at the crowds we drew in the Big East" card, but it's true.

Some of that is true. But if you married ECU's football program with the rest of UConn's athletic department, I think a P5 conference would have snatched them up by now. Granted ECU is an abnormality. They are perhaps the best football fans in the country all things considered.

Reaction Score
Some of that is true. But if you married ECU's football program with the rest of UConn's athletic department, I think a P5 conference would have snatched them up by now. Granted ECU is an abnormality. They are perhaps the best football fans in the country all things considered.
Not a fair comparison - there is literally NOTHING else to do down there. Have you been through and around eastern North Carolina? Outside of the OBX area, which isn't exactly that close by, there isn't a single thing to do.

Reaction Score
Greenville is bigger than Storrs, but damn there's nothing else out there for a long while.... When Coventry looks urban in comparison, you know its the boonies

Reaction Score
SU should be a sell out. Especially given that SU is so far away from its conference mates, its fans should be in the house. I would think even if it has a crappy year...
but then again, just looked at its schedule. SU has Colgate, l-ville, and USF at home before travelling to CT so its fans may already be tired of losing. :cool:

Reaction Score
SU should be a sell out. Especially given that SU is so far away from its conference mates, its fans should be in the house. I would think even if it has a crappy year...
but then again, just looked at its schedule. SU has Colgate, l-ville, and USF at home before travelling to CT so its fans may already be tired of losing. :cool:
SU fans lose every time they wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger