A Day In Life Of Recruit Who Shall Not Be Named | The Boneyard

A Day In Life Of Recruit Who Shall Not Be Named

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
so her trainer / rehab is in NYC ?

Reaction Score
For future reference any Boneyarder who posts any type of thread in violation of the Boneyard rules will be required to write "Azzi Fudd Is A Boneyard Phobia" one thousand times.

Reaction Score
It seems like this young lady has to have some attention as there seems to be a lot of self created videos on her.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
It seems like this young lady has to have some attention as there seems to be a lot of self created videos on her.

If the NCAA is going to allow them to profit off of their name and likeness, it only makes sense for her to start creating this content and build as many followers as possible. More followers, better endorsements. Better endorsements, more money.

Videos like this are a conscious business decision

Paige didn’t raise a fool. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Will Geno allow her to wear a tiara while playing(or at least in practice) ?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Busy couple of days for Azzi. The little ball handlers are very cute. And very good.

Tim is fortunate he didn't hurt himself! ;)

Azzi is still working on her body. Interesting.

I think Paige went home about 1-2 weeks ago, for high school graduation, such as it was.

Reaction Score
Busy couple of days for Azzi. The little ball handlers are very cute. And very good.

Tim is fortunate he didn't hurt himself! ;)

Azzi is still working on her body. Interesting.

I think Paige went home about 1-2 weeks ago, for high school graduation, such as it was.
Why is it interesting that she’s working out (I refuse to say ‘working on her body’)? It’s pretty standard for any/all high level athlete.

Reaction Score
Why is it interesting that she’s working out (I refuse to say ‘working on her body’)? It’s pretty standard for any/all high level athlete.
Did you even watch the video? It is not "pretty standard" for high school students to get up in early in the morning so that by 5:30 a.m. they are on the way to physical therapy, to follow that up with a work out at home, and then later that same day to travel five hours for a work out with Chris Brickley, a trainer whose clients include several NBA stars. Why do you feel the need to minimize Azzi's extraordinary commitment to improving her game?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My reference was to the PT and the sleeve she had on her leg while in the car. It is not just training, but seems like rehab and/or injury prevention.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom