A Connecticut Yankee in Queen Brenda's Court | The Boneyard

A Connecticut Yankee in Queen Brenda's Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Some people (including BYers) tend to have short memories. Remember the beginning of last season? Due to injuries, Kiah got the starting assignment as a freshman in a number of games and had very solid stats against weak competition. People on the BY were saying that Geno missed to boat and should have offered her. Once the regulars returned, Kiah got less playing time, and her stats were modest. She must be a pretty good player. I think the jury is still out in terms of whether she is a UConn-caliber player (that's NOT a knock on her).

Reaction Score
Some people (including BYers) tend to have short memories. Remember the beginning of last season? Due to injuries, Kiah got the starting assignment as a freshman in a number of games and had very solid stats against weak competition. People on the BY were saying that Geno missed to boat and should have offered her. Once the regulars returned, Kiah got less playing time, and her stats were modest. She must be a pretty good player. I think the jury is still out in terms of whether she is a UConn-caliber player (that's NOT a knock on her).

I seem to recall someone here even said at that time that she will be a better player than Pheesa. I guess time will tell but I doubt it.

Reaction Score
Avg. 11min/game @ 4pts. per. against mostly marginal competition so far. As league play gets going numbers will get proportionally lower relative to competition, same as last year. Geno and his staff have a real good eye for talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom