A Classic Edsall | The Boneyard

A Classic Edsall

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For almost three quarters UConn had a clear advantage on special teams and TO's.

And Edsall does everything to make sure those opportunities are minimalized.

As soon as opponent adjusts Edsall is left with pants at ankle

We see it 1-2 games per year every year with Edsall. No one should be surprised or upset at the result. It's not a matter of if, it's matter of when.

Reaction Score
I realize I'm in the minority, but the offensive play calling wasn't THAT bad. Not perfect, but we've seen worse. He went for it a couple times on 4th down and came up short. He called plays to let Pindell throw it "deep" a few times, a couple of them Pindell had to scramble and try to run, the 3rd time he actually threw it and completed it to the wrong team.

We knew before the game started that with the weather we'd be running it all game. So don't act surprised that thats what Edsall did.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That's a big ask.

Eh.

It's the whole you can't get mad at Edsall for pulling an Edsall when we all know he pulls at least one Edsall a season.

It's like the parable of blah, blah, blah, shivering cold snake, promises not to bite, warms up bites and looks at person and says you knew I was a snake. Or something like that.

I think Randy has a good football mind and knows how to build a program.

He is way overmatched as a HC in an era where winning 40-35 is perfectly normal for teams loaded with NFL talent on defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom