A Clark 39 Point Hilite Reel | The Boneyard

A Clark 39 Point Hilite Reel

Reaction Score
At least it’s not the guy who keeps saying Caitlin is purposely getting buried by ESPN, but lol that he has no idea how to pronounce her first name. English can’t be that hard

Reaction Score
With a couple of exceptions, that was just terrible defense by Nebraska. She was wide open on so many of those 3's.

Reaction Score
She's really good for sure. But it will be fun to see how she does against a team that runs her off the line and provides proper help defense. She looked more impressive later in the game when they made her work more from inside.

Reaction Score
She's really good for sure. But it will be fun to see how she does against a team that runs her off the line and provides proper help defense. She looked more impressive later in the game when they made her work more from inside.
Oh man why did no other team try that?

Edit -- I don't mean to come off confrontational. I think it would be a really impressive effort if UConn were to stop Clark just by guarding her closer and rotating better. They are a great defensive team, and I think they can force her to turn it over, but it's more likely Caitlin is going to score fine but UConn is way better at every position and should not overreact if she is making shots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom