A Bull Among the Dawgs | The Boneyard

A Bull Among the Dawgs

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Courtney Williams hanging with the Huskies at USA BB camp.

DK_hGfVVAAA5mBM.jpg:large

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
all those great smiles. Oct 16 can't come soon enough!
Practice—and Christyn Williams—on the 12th. I’m really hoping that ONO comes to visit also. Plus some 2019 and 2020 kids.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think the games she played against UConn helped push Courtney to be the player she is now and the praise that UConn gave to her reinforced her belief that she belonged and could excel in the WNBA. Nice to see how her career comes full circle entertaining the Connecticut fans as the Sun position themselves to be a top 4 (or better) team in the WNBA for many years to come.

Reaction Score
I think the games she played against UConn helped push Courtney to be the player she is now and the praise that UConn gave to her reinforced her belief that she belonged and could excel in the WNBA. Nice to see how her career comes full circle entertaining the Connecticut fans as the Sun position themselves to be a top 4 (or better) team in the WNBA for many years to come.

Fully agree with this. I was fortunate to be at Gampel for that game, which was the 2015-16 regular-season finale for both teams. Williams performance was phenomenal; her athleticism and high-vertical pull-up jumper had the Bulldogs leading by a point or two at the half. Eventually, the superior conditioning of the Huskies as a unit, and a couple of clutch threes from Nurse, allowed our women to prevail. That nationally-televised game was an instant classic, and Courtney was the undisputed star of the night. I became a big Courtney Williams that night, and she hasn't disappointed her fan base since. I find Courtney to be so Husky-esque in her mindset and approach to the game. She would have fit in on that team perfectly, and I'm so glad she's now found a home on another great Connecticut team!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom