a bit OT - Big East Championships & All American Red Heads - need some help | The Boneyard

a bit OT - Big East Championships & All American Red Heads - need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllAmerRedHeads

Barnstorming America author
Reaction Score
Hope this is ok to post.

When I was down at the Women's Basketball HOF induction, I had the honor of sitting with Pat, Jody, Debbie Antonelli, Carol Stiff and others.

I was discussing the All American Red Heads and I was asked if I would be interested in doing an exhibit at the Big East Championship in March.

I will be doing a large exhibit at fan fest March 2 & 3.

I have some of the All American Red Heads flying in from around the country to be a part of this and fan fest. There will be autograph sessions as well.

I am looking to help these legendary women save a bit on expenses. Basically, some women's basketball fans that might be interested in helping with shuttle them from airport to hotel. Hotel to XL. Maybe even from hotel to the Basketball HOF in Springfield.

I would also probably be looking for a specific key point person to help bring this part all together I could work with, or maybe the daughter of the owner of the RH's.

Any interest?

here is their web site if you have never seen anything about them.

www.allamericanredheads.com there is a nice video I had done on them right near the top.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom