963 and 60 Game Streaks on the Line. | The Boneyard

963 and 60 Game Streaks on the Line.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I think I'm right (or close) that UConn Women have played 963 Games since they last lost consecutive games. Also they've gone 60-0 after a loss. Both streaks are on the line on Sunday against Cal. Cal is a quality opponent and will be looking to make up for their loss to Harvard. They don't want to go 0-2 to start the season.

I was surprised they lost to Harvard 56-53 Friday Night. 11 Harvard (PDF) - University of California Golden Bears Athletics Kristine Anigwe had a poor shooting day, making only 3 of 11 shots taken and 6-14 at the Free Throw line. Cal controlled the boards, but lost to a Harvard team that shot the ball better.

UConn should win, but which team will show up. The team that played in the 1st half against Jefferson or the 2nd Half team. If its the team, that played the second half, the streaks are in jeopardy. IMO there are more questions concerning the offense with this team compared to the start of the season in a long time. Who will step up to be a reliable scorer in each and every game?

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I think I'm right (or close) that UConn Women have played 963 Games since they last lost consecutive games. Also they've gone 60-0 after a loss. Both streaks are on the line on Sunday against Cal. Cal is a quality opponent and will be looking to make up for their loss to Harvard. They don't want to go 0-2 to start the season.

I was surprised they lost to Harvard 56-53 Friday Night. 11 Harvard (PDF) - University of California Golden Bears Athletics Kristine Anigwe had a poor shooting day, making only 3 of 11 shots taken and 6-14 at the Free Throw line. Cal controlled the boards, but lost to a Harvard team that shot the ball better.

UConn should win, but which team will show up. The team that played in the 1st half against Jefferson or the 2nd Half team. If its the team, that played the second half, the streaks are in jeopardy. IMO there are more questions concerning the offense with this team compared to the start of the season in a long time. Who will step up to be a reliable scorer in each and every game?

You are looking at the stats from last year.

California (0-1, 0-0 Pac-12) -vs- Harvard (2-0, 0-0 Ivy) (PDF) - University of California Golden Bears Athletics

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This may be our most impressive streak of consistent excellence. Over 26 years without consecutive losses. Only the Globetrotters are close to that. Tennessee lost 6 in a row last season.

Reaction Score
Cal is an awful team this year. Three starters graduated, two McDonald's AAs transferred and their coach left for the Cleveland Cavaliers. UConn's 963 game streak will definitely not be broken tomorrow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom