9 More Days | The Boneyard

9 More Days

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Reaction Score
Searching the airwaves for fixes to hold me over. Saw UNC vs St Augustine yesterday, and Purdue/Arkansas OT game today. Targeting Kansas/Illinois exhibition tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Searching the airwaves for fixes to hold me over. Saw UNC vs St Augustine yesterday, and Purdue/Arkansas OT game today. Targeting Kansas/Illinois exhibition tomorrow.
I watched parts of the Purdue/Arkansas game. Didn’t feel like an exhibition at all. Packed house, loud fans…only difference was the game doesn’t count on the standings.

On that note: Brazile is something special to watch. Injured last year and curious what Arkansas’ ceiling would have been with him healthy. Insanely long power forward.

Reaction Score
Eight more days till opening night. Cant wait for the season to start. Hope we have a great season. Welcome to UConn Stephon, Jayden, Solomon, Youssouf, Jaylin and Cam. Have a great season and make it a special season for us. Go UConn

Reaction Score
Agree on Brazile. El Ellis fits the Arkansas style but I think you can count on him to make enough mistakes to help the opponent. Purdue was very mediocre without Edey on the court. They struggled with any real pressure. UNC RJ Davis had 17 points in less than the first 6 minutes with 4-4 from 3 which opened my eyes to him. I think Donovan will handle Bacot no problem.

Reaction Score
I watched parts of the Purdue/Arkansas game. Didn’t feel like an exhibition at all. Packed house, loud fans…only difference was the game doesn’t count on the standings.

On that note: Brazile is something special to watch. Injured last year and curious what Arkansas’ ceiling would have been with him healthy. Insanely long power forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom