OT: 9/11 Anniversary | The Boneyard

OT: 9/11 Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Before we watch the scrimmage tonight, please, if you would, pause to remember and reflect on all those who lost their lives 13 years ago today, on one of the darkest days of this century. May they all rest in peace.

Please hope that it is possible that their loved ones and families are comforted by prayers and remembrance of their losses.

Never forget.

Reaction Score
CHI: well said and so timely from a couple of vantage points. Thank you. Will do.

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
As was my habit, I walked a 6 mile circuit around my neighborhood passing neighbor after neighbor early early morning. Some I knew as friends, others only as someone I waved to as I walked past their home.

My neighborhood lost several of these folks on that day, but for me one neighbor stuck out. He was friendly, obviously happy and in the prime of his life... he had two young children... a boy and a girl. The kids were under ten and nearly every weekend day as I passed their home the kids were out playing in their yard. Those kids lost their father that day and I couldn't forget that if I tried.

Boo

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Before we watch the scrimmage tonight, please, if you would, pause to remember and reflect on all those who lost their lives 13 years ago today, on one of the darkest days of this century. May they all rest in peace.

Please hope that it is possible that their loved ones and families are comforted by prayers and remembrance of their losses.

Never forget.

Never forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member