8 Reasons Why The Connecticut Huskies Are This Generation’s Greatest College Basketball Program | The Boneyard

8 Reasons Why The Connecticut Huskies Are This Generation’s Greatest College Basketball Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
"Combined, the men’s and women’s programs have won 13 championships in the last 20 years of college basketball. Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, and Florida’s women’s teams have combined for exactly zero championships in the last 20 years. Mic drop."

You can't drop the mic at the end of your third point, then continue on with 5 more points. "The whole point of a mic drop is to say, "This point irrefutably won the argument and there is no reason to add another word."

Reaction Score
If I ever have a kid- and it's a boy-I m going to name him "Danny" after the author of that beautiful and completely accurate article.

Reaction Score
"Combined, the men’s and women’s programs have won 13 championships in the last 20 years of college basketball. Duke, North Carolina, Kentucky, and Florida’s women’s teams have combined for exactly zero championships in the last 20 years. Mic drop."

You can't drop the mic at the end of your third point, then continue on with 5 more points. "The whole point of a mic drop is to say, "This point irrefutably won the argument and there is no reason to add another word."

Yeah, I love the sentiment, but it's a pretty bad article.

Reaction Score
CallMeBruce said:
Yeah, I love the sentiment, but it's a pretty bad article.

Hogwash. You're just too much of a simpleton to grasp its brilliance. Other masters of their craft like Van Gogh or Galileo dealt with the same sort of thing at first, but history has shown them to be ahead of their time.

Reaction Score
Hogwash. You're just too much of a simpleton to grasp its brilliance. Other masters of their craft like Van Gogh or Galileo dealt with the same sort of thing at first, but history has shown them to be ahead of their time.

You make a compelling argument.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

You have to question anybody that does a mic drop after a women's basketball point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom