8-11 Article re: UCONN - Azzi & spotlight, Caroline hometown support, Gritty Nika | The Boneyard

8-11 Article re: UCONN - Azzi & spotlight, Caroline hometown support, Gritty Nika

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
“Honestly, I’m gonna be real honest. I hate this stuff. I’ve dreaded it. I love being with kids, but I hate having to control things and run things,” she said. “I hate talking, it’s something that I really have to work on. My dad told me going in, my mom as well, they were like, ‘You need to act outside of yourself today. Don’t be Azzi today. You gotta be loud, outgoing. Use the bass in your voice.’ ”
“I’m really lucky to have the support of the community back here at home,” she said. “I felt it when I was at school, but it’s a different feeling when you’re actually back in it. Seeing little girls with UConn stuff, and knowing my name wearing my jersey, wearing [Ducharme’s jersey number] 33, stuff like that. I’m really lucky to have had that kind of support back here.
Need a subscription.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
“Honestly, I’m gonna be real honest. I hate this stuff. I’ve dreaded it. I love being with kids, but I hate having to control things and run things,” she said. “I hate talking, it’s something that I really have to work on. My dad told me going in, my mom as well, they were like, ‘You need to act outside of yourself today. Don’t be Azzi today. You gotta be loud, outgoing. Use the bass in your voice.’ ”
“I’m really lucky to have the support of the community back here at home,” she said. “I felt it when I was at school, but it’s a different feeling when you’re actually back in it. Seeing little girls with UConn stuff, and knowing my name wearing my jersey, wearing [Ducharme’s jersey number] 33, stuff like that. I’m really lucky to have had that kind of support back here.
Need a subscription.
Nika article's money quote

“I have definitely been working on my pull-up and my overall scoring games, because I think that is what I’m lacking to help my team. My role is still going to be my role. If I can get those additional things in, that will be great. But first, I want to get my teammates the ball because we have so great scorers on our team.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom