75% In: No Poll Needed | The Boneyard

75% In: No Poll Needed

Reaction Score
But in case anyone feels that 2 wins will not be the final number for this season, please express yourself here. All opinions valid, but some may be a bit more amusing than others.

Reaction Score
Does this mean four wins next season and eight wins the following year? The progression being double the number of wins each year. Or are we deadlocked with two wins in each of the next few years? Hope not.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Does this mean four wins next season and eight wins the following year?.....Or are we deadlocked with two wins in each of the next few years? Hope not.
I know what I hope and I know what I fear. If it's the latter, a new coach is likely and that resets everything. Let's pray it's the former.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I took the o2.5. Really disappointed as it is a loss. Really needed to steal the Illinois game.
Doesn’t matter. That game is over and we lost. Why talk about it like that?

Reaction Score
I believe there is still a chance to win our third game if the weather at the Rent in a couple weeks is typical late November abysmal. ECU may not be as winter averse as the weather-wimps from UCF and USF, but give 'em a dose of 30 degree temps, a "wintry mix," and 2 MPH winds whipping in from the NW and I think the Huskies roll 'em.

Reaction Score
I believe there is still a chance to win our third game if the weather at the Rent in a couple weeks is typical late November abysmal. ECU may not be as winter averse as the weather-wimps from UCF and USF, but give 'em a dose of 30 degree temps, a "wintry mix," and 2 MPH winds whipping in from the NW and I think the Huskies roll 'em.

True and UConn gets a bye leading up to the game. They really should be able to compete but I’m not holding my breath.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Uptiiiick
1572997591746.png

"You're damn right it is."

Reaction Score

Does ECU have an indoor practice facility? If not they may be better acclimated to poor weather than UConn.

Reaction Score
True and UConn gets a bye leading up to the game. They really should be able to compete but I’m not holding my breath.

ECU has a bye the same week. Two well rested and lousy teams facing off for their one opportunity to get an AAC win for the season. LOL. It should be a toss up, but they put up points on Cincy. So two wins might be it this year.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I’m still at 3 wins. ECU is going down. Game at home at in late November. ECU has purple for a color and a pirate for a mascot. We have National Flag Blue and a mighty husky. You do the math.

Reaction Score
I’m still at 3 wins. ECU is going down. Game at home at in late November. ECU has purple for a color and a pirate for a mascot. We have National Flag Blue and a mighty husky. You do the math.
Stranger things have happened. Here's hoping ....

Reaction Score
Does ECU have an indoor practice facility? If not they may be better acclimated to poor weather than UConn.

ECU does not have an indoor facility to the best of my knowledge. But their outdoors in November is usually pretty benign except for periodic rain events. Not like the northeast when chill Canadian air blows in at 20 or 30 MPH. UConn is built for holding its own in cold weather games, particularly against southern opponents. I am holding out hope the weather favors the Huskies.

Reaction Score
I hope we get a noon game for the home finale. 3:30 at the latest. If they put us at 7:30 to fill a TV slot it will be amazingly stupid.

Reaction Score
My concern is everyone heading to the portal during the bye week. Just kidding

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom