Who will win this?

• Louisiana St

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
LSU is an inferior team. This shouldn't have been a game for A&M but Blaire struggles against Nikki's teams.

Sure they are but it doesn't mean they have to play stupid.

Reaction Score
Sure they are but it doesn't mean they have to play stupid.

Have you watched LSU under Nikki? All our games are like this. The defense is usually good enough to pull off 1-2 upsets annually but we have a lot of bad losses along the way.

Reaction Score
XGSHvnt.gif

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Is the SEC gonna do some eating their own this year?

Reaction Score
I’ve always liked LSU when I’ve had them on.... especially Pointer and their center.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
SEC bashers are glad they inhabit a conference that's NOT the SEC. How's UConn doing cruising through the Big East? How's Oregon blowing everyone out except the 4 good teams they played? How's the ACC where it's Louisville and NcState and crickets.

The SEC is the most unpredictable conference. Alabama and Georgia are good right now. LSU and Florida can upset a top team. I know Florida is 0-5, but they're not as bad as they look - their schedule has been pretty brutal. Then you add Tennessee and Arkansas who are not perfect but are not easy outs.

The only teams that look horrible are Vanderbilt, Auburn, and possibly Missouri and Ole Miss. I think 10 teams are at the very least good. This is gonna be an interesting dogfight this year. I have a feeling the final standings will end up not looking like what we all expected.

Reaction Score
SEC bashers are glad they inhabit a conference that's NOT the SEC. How's UConn doing cruising through the Big East? How's Oregon blowing everyone out except the 4 good teams they played? How's the ACC where it's Louisville and NcState and crickets.

The SEC is the most unpredictable conference. Alabama and Georgia are good right now. LSU and Florida can upset a top team. I know Florida is 0-5, but they're not as bad as they look - their schedule has been pretty brutal. Then you add Tennessee and Arkansas who are not perfect but are not easy outs.

The only teams that look horrible are Vanderbilt, Auburn, and possibly Missouri and Ole Miss. I think 10 teams are at the very least good. This is gonna be an interesting dogfight this year. I have a feeling the final standings will end up not looking like what we all expected.
Pretty sure uconn doesn't care what conference they're in, they've never been scared to play anyone.

Reaction Score

I wouldn't say they are cruising through the Big East, it's more like stop & go traffic this year.

Reaction Score
LSU is an inferior team. This shouldn't have been a game for A&M but Blaire struggles against Nikki's teams.
I thought A&M was a legitimate F4 contender. They may still be, but I sure didn't see that one coming.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I thought A&M was a legitimate F4 contender. They may still be, but I sure didn't see that one coming.
Really?
Stanford, Louisville, NC State, SC and UConn are clearly a cut above the rest. Then Baylor, A&M, UCLA, Oregon, Maryland, Arizona, Kentucky, Arkansas who can all look good most nights and not so good on other nights...I would argue that Maryland is probably the best of that lot yet still clearly below the first 5.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Is the SEC gonna do some eating their own this year?
The SEC has a long and illustrious history of dragging each other down to the lower fringes of mediocrity.

Reaction Score
Honestly, a game like this makes me hope Arizona State ends up in A&M’s bracket. If defense is the foil, the Sun Devils should be up to the challenge.

Reaction Score
Really?
Stanford, Louisville, NC State, SC and UConn are clearly a cut above the rest. Then Baylor, A&M, UCLA, Oregon, Maryland, Arizona, Kentucky, Arkansas who can all look good most nights and not so good on other nights...I would argue that Maryland is probably the best of that lot yet still clearly below the first 5.
Yeah, I thought so. Everything on paper is there. Jones has really elevated a game that was already at SEC First Team-level. Johnson I haven’t seen as much of, but she’s a strong and serviceable post. With the returning guards and the additions of Morris and Pitts, this team has plenty of firepower. I wouldn’t bet on them to make the final weekend over any the five you listed or Maryland, but they’re still in the conversation—hence the “contender” label.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom