#7 Baylor @ Texas - 3/01/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Austin TX - 7:00 PM ET
TV: ESPN2 (Ryan Ruocco, Rebecca Lobo)

Video stream:
#7 Baylor vs. Texas (W Basketball) | Watch ESPN (tvpli)

Audio:

Live stats:

• CHASING CHARLI: Preseason National Player of the Year candidate Charli Collier has put up All-America numbers this season, averaging 21.3 points (No. 20 nationally/No. 2 big 12) and 12.5 rebounds (No. 6/No.1) per game. She has posted 16 double-doubles, tied for the second most of any Division I player, and ranks near the top of several statistical categories. Most notably, Collier ranks eighth in final points (469), third in free throws made (130), third in offensive rebounds per game (5.1) and second in total rebounds (276).

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I got the feeling that the bears will beat the dog ( bull?) crap outta the longhorns. Hopefully Kyra Lambert has a good game though.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I think Baylor wins but Im wondering if Vic wont put up a good fight at home and after a loss to unranked OU. It would be fitting for how the season has gone if Texas wins.
I doubt Collier does much. Baylor has size and athleticism and she doesn't typically do well against those teams. Although everyone has her pegged as the #1 Draft pick where she will have to go against Sylvia Fowles, LaToya Sanders, EDD, Nneka, Chiney, Stef Dolson, Elizabeth Williams, Parker x2 where I am sure she will dominate!!!!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I think Baylor wins but Im wondering if Vic wont put up a good fight at home and after a loss to unranked OU. It would be fitting for how the season has gone if Texas wins.
I doubt Collier does much. Baylor has size and athleticism and she doesn't typically do well against those teams. Although everyone has her pegged as the #1 Draft pick where she will have to go against Sylvia Fowles, LaToya Sanders, EDD, Nneka, Chiney, Stef Dolson, Elizabeth Williams, Parker x2 where I am sure she will dominate!!!!
What you said.:):):)

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
TEXAS just isn't there yet. Next year they probably will be.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Just had a thought.......

Collier declares for draft and Jessika Carter transfers to Texas to pick where she left off with Vic and Johnnie.

You heard it here first ??

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Also. Keep an eye on the offensive fouls on Baylor. Noticed how Texas did that to OU. Some are obvious flops. Game plan? Maybe!

Reaction Score
The lone senior for Texas on senior day.
7DE86DB4-C9D7-4A81-9377-6D8DA47A88F8.png

Reaction Score
Baylor heating up now

both teams trying to play 100 mph. End result is turnovers and a lot of missed shots

Reaction Score
I feel like Kim doesn’t know how to manage her lineups at times with this team

not sure what Texas Guards are doing but it’s bad

Reaction Score
I just came to say. Trinity is still good. But Baylor can do much. Better with who they have on the bench.

Reaction Score
Yup. Kim needs to recruit better shooters as well.

I mean you have lineups out there where there are literally zero deep threats
That is why Owens needed more time playing. She will not get better unless she play. I thought J Oliver would have made a jump but... She doesn't play enough... These young players won't get better without playing time.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Hard to imagine Baylor playing a worse half and they still lead Texas.

Reaction Score
That is why Owens needed more time playing. She will not get better unless she play. I thought J Oliver would have made a jump but... She doesn't play enough... These young players won't get better without playing time.
I think even if you have players that aren’t up to speed as other defensively, offense will be needed at some point. I think they are sacrificing offense for defense. If Ursin and Smith aren’t filling up the stat sheets, they struggle a bit offensively.

Reaction Score
I think even if you have players that aren’t up to speed as other defensively, offense will be needed at some point. I think they are sacrificing offense for defense. If Ursin and Smith aren’t filling up the stat sheets, they struggle a bit offensively.
You took the words right out of my fingers lol I don't exactly think they are even bad defensively. Smith and Egbo are not exactly prizes on defense themselves. Good but not elite defenders. Play them guards on that bench Kim

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom