7-1 Today | The Boneyard

7-1 Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Cav was experimenting with some different defensive pairings since they were much different from yesterday's game. I'm not sure why Cooke became a lineup casualty because I thought he looked alright in the first game but imo he should be in unless injured. My other thought is that Drake/Pratt will eventually take over for Huson (responsible for turnover in front of goal which opened floodgates in 2nd) since he appears to be mistake prone and Poe's play today was poor as well.

NZ play needs more improvement, too many lazy offsides that killed momentum.

Best players over the first 2 games by my eye test have been: Ronan (looks like the fastest player for us, very physical for 5-7), Wight (creative and understands how to posses puck and use 6-2 frame effectively), Austin (good offensive defensman, needs more work defensively), Naas (clearly our biggest threat offensively) & Ferriss (solid 2-way player).

We'll probably need Ojantkanen injected into the lineup at some point as a way to generate more offense.

Reaction Score
Young team on the road after a tough game the night before. this was almost completely predictable. Not sure exactly why, but you see this happen a lot when a young team plays very well in game 1 of a 2 game series, they tend to struggle in game 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom