7’0 C Josh Gray (Offer) | The Boneyard

7’0 C Josh Gray (Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Definitely looks like a strategy change, maybe to something similar to what Calhoun used to do, pursue a couple guys per position and whoever commits first is in.

This year's strategy worked for Gaffney, Bouknight and Akok (one per position seemed to be what was done) but that blew up with Cockburn and likely with Achiuwa. Maybe they're getting bad vibes from Omoruyi.

Reaction Score
Definitely looks like a strategy change, maybe to something similar to what Calhoun used to do, pursue a couple guys per position and whoever commits first is in.

This year's strategy worked for Gaffney, Bouknight and Akok (one per position seemed to be what was done) but that blew up with Cockburn and likely with Achiuwa. Maybe they're getting bad vibes from Omoruyi.

Not sure I follow your “change in strategy” theory.

This is simply what recruiting looks like when you’ve been at a school for a full year and are not playing catch-up.

Reaction Score
Not sure I follow your “change in strategy” theory.

This is simply what recruiting looks like when you’ve been at a school for a full year and are not playing catch-up.

Good thought on how first and subsequent years' recruiting may differ.

I was only focusing on how Calhoun seemed to work (offered Kevin Ollie and another guard, maybe Travis Best, and told them he'll take whoever commits first) while this year Hurley seemed to offer very few players. Was there a second center, power forward or small forward offered other than Cockburn, Akok and Achiuwa? I don't recall hearing other names except for point guards and maybe shooting guard.

Reaction Score

Looks like he’s trending up. Probably good that we were the first HM to believe in him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom