62 Days | The Boneyard

62 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm hopeful that when the team comes out of the tunnel, that they'll bring back an old tradition (besides home game wins) to warm the ears.

The old classic Carmina Burana? For me - the first few bars of this piece are forever tied to UCONN kicking ass. I don't think I'm alone with the feelings and memories this tune stirs up.

Reaction Score
I'm hopeful that when the team comes out of the tunnel, that they'll bring back an old tradition (besides home game wins) to warm the ears.

The old classic Carmina Burana? For me - the first few bars of this piece are forever tied to UCONN kicking ass. I don't think I'm alone with the feelings and memories this tune stirs up.

Yeahh, I like that piece as well. My only problem is that it's one of those things that a lot of teams start copying and then the novelty wears off.

Reaction Score
Yeah, bring it back along with Rage Against the Machine too.

They play a "BaBa Booey" version on the Stern Show and even that gets me fired up.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Now this is how you do a pre game build-up and introduction...

Reaction Score
I had the song as my ringtone for the longest time. I'm not a big fan of the band playing as they come out of the tunnel. O Fortuna set the tone, and for me, got me jacked for the game.

I hear it on commercials and I go right to the Rent in terms of memories.

Bring it back, or at least bring back something that will create energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom