610p Tip Sunday | The Boneyard

610p Tip Sunday

wyo angel

spicy. spunky. sassy. an angel in disguise.
Reaction Score
Let’s go Huskies!

Pitino to Hurley in hallway postgame:
“Win it all. Take it home. You've got the team to do it. “
before tip time on Sunday, hubbie would like to be able to watch the first round vs. Iona --- we're in Hawaii on business and all we're able to see after work is extended highlights. ANYONE know where/how to watch the entire uconn vs Iona first round game? With a 6 hr time difference between HI / Albany, watching an entire game after work live time isn't possible.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
before tip time on Sunday, hubbie would like to be able to watch the first round vs. Iona --- we're in Hawaii on business and all we're able to see after work is extended highlights. ANYONE know where/how to watch the entire uconn vs Iona first round game? With a 6 hr time difference between HI / Albany, watching an entire game after work live time isn't possible.
Should have called out - Husky fever

Reaction Score
Wonderful. Have dinner plans with a group at 6:00. They don’t have cable tv Head bang

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wonderful. Have dinner plans with a group at 6:00. They don’t have cable tv Head bang
Sick Corona GIF

“Yeah, I don’t think it’s Covid, but I don’t want to take any chances. You guys have a great night though.”​

You’re welcome

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Toasty.

Assuming the crowd is going to be bananas for us. Let’s get it done

Reaction Score
Kind of surprised UConn didn’t get one of the CBS games on Sunday. I understand Michigan St. and Kentucky getting 2 of those 3 slots but they’re kicking off the Sunday games with the Xavier/Pitt matchup which is weak from an eyeballs perspective. Seems like CBS maybe dropped the ball on this one. I guess because we’re technically in the West they’re trying to keep our games a bit later?

Reaction Score
Kind of surprised UConn didn’t get one of the CBS games on Sunday. I understand Michigan St. and Kentucky getting 2 of those 3 slots but they’re kicking off the Sunday games with the Xavier/Pitt matchup which is weak from an eyeballs perspective. Seems like CBS maybe dropped the ball on this one. I guess because we’re technically in the West they’re trying to keep our games a bit later?
Xavier/Pitt is at the same site as Kentucky/Kansas State so that's why they got the 12:10 tip time

Reaction Score
Too bad we didn't lose, then everyone would have been able to make their dinner plans.

Reaction Score
The easiest way to watch every game in the 2021 NCAA Tournament is through the NCAA March Madness Live app, which is available for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV. You'll need a valid cable subscription to view the games, but there's no additional costs or fees. Just download the app and log in with your TV provider credentials.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Perfect time for me. Take care of errands in morning/afternoon, and relax before the game. It beats the early start and gets the team some extra rest.

Let's Go Huskies !

Reaction Score
Love it. Yoga finishes at 5 so the mojo will be present and flowing.

We have an Australian friend newish to America and knows nothing about basketball. Debating having her over to watch UConn play the Aussie laden Saint Mary’s but I like to limit distractions when UConn is on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom