6 preseason storylines to watch and 5 questions facing Huskies before practice starts | The Boneyard

6 preseason storylines to watch and 5 questions facing Huskies before practice starts

Reaction Score
Articles from today's Courant and Register. Figured I'd get some reading in before all the articles tomorrow on today's first practice. Starting to get excited. Like a kid on Christmas Eve.

For those without Courant access: With the UConn men set to start practicing Friday, here are six preseason storylines to watch

For those without Register access: 5 questions facing the UConn men’s basketball team

Reaction Score
Articles from today's Courant and Register. Figured I'd get some reading in before all the articles tomorrow on today's first practice. Starting to get excited. Like a kid on Christmas Eve.

For those without Courant access: With the UConn men set to start practicing Friday, here are six preseason storylines to watch

For those without Register access: 5 questions facing the UConn men’s basketball team
It's heating up Hooper :) Articles here, articles there, tweets from pundits, tweets from the program itself, some short videos of this or that, coaches interviews. Strap yourself in, gonna be a helluva season.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
“I think this year, it’s gonna be a team thing. We have so much talent on this team, everyone’s fighting for a spot. Any given night, a different player can go off. It’s gonna be fun.”:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom