6 Months | The Boneyard

6 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Purvis and Hamilton can use the time to practice free throws, and shooting. Brimah can use the time to bulk up and work on his game.
Gibbs and Miller can use the time to adjust and build some chemistry with the others. Calhoun and Cassell need the time to work on their shooting. Nolan, well - needs the time to improve his taking charges.

Reaction Score
Brimah can use the time to bulk up and work on his game.

Yeah, I'm especially excited to see what AB can do with a full offseason not focused on recovering from surgery. I'm hoping practicing against a tenacious rebounder like Miller will speed up his development, as well.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Until something meaningful happens in a game for us. Can we fast forward?
NO WE CANNOT... (I have to move a research lab between now and then and I need all the time I can get. Sorry for being so selfish, you'll thank me when we figure out how to regenerate limbs :D)

Reaction Score
Once football season starts the season will get here fast, hopefully our football team does something this year.

Reaction Score
And skip all the amazing threads we will be blessed with this summer??
You mean the ones that argue the starting lineups, player minutes per game, players' summer progress and squid's contract?

Reaction Score
A lot is going to happen between now and our first regular season game. Im very happy with the team we will have next season. Until then im going to enjoy the summer. I just hope none of our players get hurt and work their butts off to be ready in october.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
When does the summer pro-am league start? How about pickup games? Who's going to be on the sidelines doing i-phone videos of the pickup games? Or at least hanging from a nearby tree limb taking notes.

I mean when it comes down to choosing between the WNBA and the knicks vs. the bucks summer league game on MSG to get a bball fix, I might throw something through the screen.

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
Some things to tide me over for six months until UConn Basketball: French Open. Belmont Stakes. Women's FIFA World Cup. NBA Finals. NHL Finals. NBA Draft. Wimbledon. MLB and MLS and WNBA. US Open. NFL starts. World Series. Midnight Madness.

Reaction Score
Until something meaningful happens in a game for us. Can we fast forward?
Dude you got to enjoy the summer (which isn't even here yet). Fast forward nothing in life, unless perhaps you are in your 20s or 30s. The Boneyard is our basketball court where games are played, off season.

Anyway try and enjoy the anticipation while at the beach, concerts, vacationing, fishing, golfing, etc....

As for me I can wait but can't wait, if that makes sense.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I just re-watched the game where Marcus Williams had the triple double over Notre Dame and the infamous "I love that Gay penetration" line was uttered.

Reaction Score
I just re-watched the game where Marcus Williams had the triple double over Notre Dame and the infamous "I love that Gay penetration" line was uttered.

Sorry Joober the line was "I'm not a big Gay guy" uttered by Rick Majerus.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Some things to tide me over for six months until UConn Basketball: French Open. Belmont Stakes. Women's FIFA World Cup. NBA Finals. NHL Finals. NBA Draft. Wimbledon. MLB and MLS and WNBA. US Open. NFL starts. World Series. Midnight Madness.

UConn has a football team. We can use you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom