6' 7" Cal center Chen Yue from China ?? | The Boneyard

6' 7" Cal center Chen Yue from China ??

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
An interesting story on a Transfer from China 6' 7" center Chen Yue appeared on ESPN although it seems she may no longer be an active member of the team. Anyone know anymore about her?

The story behind Cal's Chen Yue, who fell in love with basketball and made history
She's definitely still on their roster. I don't know much about her, but I think she's just not very good — very tall but very undeveloped. And besides, she's not gonna be on the court at the same time as Anigwe.

I see that she played 13 minutes in Cal's exhibition game against Vanguard, but she didn't play in the season opener against St. Mary's.

Reaction Score
An interesting story on a Transfer from China 6' 7" center Chen Yue appeared on ESPN although it seems she may no longer be an active member of the team. Anyone know anymore about her?

The story behind Cal's Chen Yue, who fell in love with basketball and made history

I don't know anything about her, but she is definitely still on the team. Played 13 minutes in their exhibition game two weeks ago. She is not a regular rotation player but did get into 13 games last year.

Reaction Score
Yue is still on the team but it the last man off the bench and sees very little playing time. She only appeared in 13 games last year and averaged 1.9pts.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
She has the highest GPA (3.8) on the team for a double major in business and statistics. Wowsers. Forget being a player, I think she will buy the NY Liberty one day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom