6’5 G Kadary Richmond | The Boneyard

6’5 G Kadary Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Do they just call every guard a point guard now? He’s definitely not a PG.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Do they just call every guard a point guard now? He’s definitely not a PG.

I never heard of him before this thread, but he has that assist to turnover ratio @Chief00 mentioned, and in his mixed tape his is indeed at the top and appears to be running the offense in every clip.

PG has evolved like everything else. SG are now as big a SF. SF are often physical beasts. PF are expected to score from outside. C need to be mobile and score facing the basket. PG are bigger and are more likely to be scorers. I think Hurley would ultimately like to have a team where his shortest guy was 6'3"-6'4".

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, brief sampling, but his 3.28 assist to turnover ratio got Chief’s attention. I like guys who pass to teammates for good shots but are also not careless with the ball.

You may "like guys who pass to teammates for good shots but are also not careless with the ball", but what Chief's fans want to know is what Chief has to say about that.

C

Chief00

You may "like guys who pass to teammates for good shots but are also not careless with the ball", but what Chief's fans want to know is what Chief has to say about that.

What is your meaning of “that”?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

HS mixtape came out this morning. Impressive fluidity for his size.

Mix tapes make everyone look great but it is always a good sign when you find yourself smiling as you watch. This kid is impressive decent handle, good first step, can elevate and has range.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Mix tapes make everyone look great but it is always a good sign when you find yourself smiling as you watch. This kid is impressive decent handle, good first step, can elevate and has range.
With the mix tape caveat, he plays through contact and is always moving.

Reaction Score
Nice player. Its our custom to compare recruits to former uconn players from looking at their mixtapes... so here I go: Daniel Hamilton with a little more explosiveness.

Reaction Score
With this kid's length, court vision, ability to get to the rack and either score or dish.. a little Magic in his game.. at PG... for us??? He should be a priority... #1 on our board...

Reaction Score
is he eligible to reclassify to 2019? that video says senior mixtape, maybe he can forego a post grad year??

Reaction Score
I thought he would be a fall addition?

Either way, this kid really appears under the radar. He has a very long and flowing way about him on the way to the hoop. I actually thought of Dr J when looking at his highlights.

He is clearly able to play 2-3 positions given his size and leaping ability. This is a very useful player. Maybe a little Jeremy Lamb in there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom