54 points for Bobby Boy | The Boneyard

54 points for Bobby Boy

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see what sucker hired him next year.

I doubt he gets a DC job. Maybe goes back to LB coach.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
he won't be out of coaching long and will be back with someone as something like a assistant head coach/linebacker coach

Reaction Score

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nebraska DC Bob Diaco calls defensive performance vs. Minnesota a 'terrible moment'

>>“This was one of those terrible, terrible times,” Diaco said. “But this moment can’t define these young men. This moment can’t define these players. This moment can’t define this staff. It’s just a moment. It’s a big moment, there’s no minimizing it. Terrible.”<<

The Titanic was a "moment", the asteroid destroying dinosaurs was a "moment", Milli Vanilli was a "moment".

Moments can have lasting, irreversible impacts.

Reaction Score
Absolutely NO disrespect to the original poster or his avatar :) Bobby Wacko is a real life clown. How much longer will people buy his rhetoric? :confused: :confused:
He carries on for a half dozen sentences minimizing the situation and closes with "there is no minimizing it". Head bang
One has to wonder how many Corn Husker fans who were upset after Booby did not speak to the press after the first game now wish he stayed with that M/O...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The Titanic was a "moment", the asteroid destroying dinosaurs was a "moment", Milli Vanilli was a "moment".

Moments can have lasting, irreversible impacts.

LOL! I can't stop laughing.

Q: What do the Titanic, Milli Vanilli, Bob Diaco, and the extinction asteroid have in common?
A: They all had "a moment"

Classic...

Reaction Score
Who cares. Our defense is a dumpster fire. I can care less about Nebraska.
I agree 100%. Diaco is Nebraska's problem now. Why all the dumping on somebody that isn't even around anymore. Kinda sophomoric to be honest. Besides, Uconn's defense can't stop the cheerleaders from scoring on them so you got rid of one "defensive guru" for one that already tried here and left for a "dream job". Bottom line, if Edsall and the new staff can't upgrade the recruiting the Diaco haters will be looking for Edsall's head after the 2018 season.

Reaction Score
I agree 100%. Diaco is Nebraska's problem now. Why all the dumping on somebody that isn't even around anymore. Kinda sophomoric to be honest. Besides, Uconn's defense can't stop the cheerleaders from scoring on them so you got rid of one "defensive guru" for one that already tried here and left for a "dream job". Bottom line, if Edsall and the new staff can't upgrade the recruiting the Diaco haters will be looking for Edsall's head after the 2018 season.
He left a schit pile to clean up, and got paid a ton to make it. One can take solace in the fact he is being exposed for what it is.

Reaction Score
Frost will be there soon and clean house. Period Pants is on borrowed time now

No idea why Frost would want to go there. I know he is an alum but I just don’t see it being as desirable as it maybe once was. Frost should be eyeing UF.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom