50% In, How Many Wins Do You Think Now? | The Boneyard

50% In, How Many Wins Do You Think Now?

50% In, How Many Wins Do You Think Now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
As the reality of the situation begins to sink in, what do we think now? How many wins for UConn Football in 2019? I am revising my forecast again back to the original as I think UConn will beat UMass in OT.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I voted 2 because if I accept that there is no hope of a second win this season, what's the point of watching. Kinda of a crappy attitude, I know.

Reaction Score
Right now Umass looks like our only chance for a win. LA Tech dropped 69 points on them on Saturday. Two of our former head coaches are on LA Tech coaching staff.

Reaction Score
UMass is our only chance at a W. All the others, forget it.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I had hope for 3-4 after Illinois. At this point the team is completely lost. UMass beats us by 21.

Reaction Score
Thank the lord there are still some people that think we have a shot!! We need some positive reinforcements.

Reaction Score
UMass is a layup. They're giving up 50 pts per game against some lousy teams. Mensah is going to get 200 yds rushing. Then Edsell supporters can point to to two wins as improvement and that the rebuild is on the upswing.

Reaction Score
Wagner will be our sole win.

This season is a failure of Edsall, Benedict and the Academic Elites who mismanaged this program.

Reaction Score
With UMass away based on what we have seen so far it looks like one which means Edsall's second stay is most likely over.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
UMass is a layup. They're giving up 50 pts per game against some lousy teams. Mensah is going to get 200 yds rushing. Then Edsell supporters can point to to two wins as improvement and that the rebuild is on the upswing.
UMass has better athletes. South Windsor High has better athletes.

Reaction Score
Why did I pick 5+ after seeing what we've already seen?

Because I am who I am. I continue to bring MY game every week. Let's hope the team tries to also...
All statistics calculated at the end of the exercise will use only validated data from calibrated instrumentation upon which gage r&r has been performed.

Reaction Score
I said 3 before the season began and I see no reason to change it. I do expect wins, like SubbaBub, against UMASS and the East Carolina Pirates. If the ECU game was in Greenville I'd have to reconsider, but as it is at a neutral site, which is about all the Rent will be come game day, I'll stick with the Huskies.

I expected marginal improvement this year and I believe I am seeing it. Will it be good enough to win 3 games? We'll see. Will it be good enough to satisfy the UConn brass that Randy has the ship turning around? I think so. I don't blame UConn fans for wanting the plug pulled on Coach Edsall after this year. Just don't believe that will happen regardless.

Hang in there Huskies fans. Season's over in six more weeks.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
With UMass away based on what we have seen so far it looks like one which means Edsall's second stay is most likely over.
Yep. 12/1/19, $00 buyout. Bye Randy. Hopefully not our last D 1A coach.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I said 3 before the season began and I see no reason to change it. I do expect wins, like SubbaBub, against UMASS and the East Carolina Pirates. If the ECU game was in Greenville I'd have to reconsider, but as it is at a neutral site, which is about all the Rent will be come game day, I'll stick with the Huskies.

I expected marginal improvement this year and I believe I am seeing it. Will it be good enough to win 3 games? We'll see. Will it be good enough to satisfy the UConn brass that Randy has the ship turning around? I think so. I don't blame UConn fans for wanting the plug pulled on Coach Edsall after this year. Just don't believe that will happen regardless.

I agree marginal improvement is the operative word. Need more of the two-deep to turn over and the younger guys need more S&C and experience. This isn't a contending roster by any stretch, but I think it would be fair to expect a 2002 level season next year.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
3. Take it to the bank. Cinci, Nacvy, Temple, and Houston take us to the shed. We beat UMass in a close one and the positive momentum takes us through ECU.

Reaction Score
I had said 2 at the start of the year and I'll stick with that

Reaction Score

The OL is considerably worse, the QB's are worse, and I do not see how you can say the D is any better after giving up 600+ yards in the last two games. I see no improvement at all. I do see that UMass is much worse than last year and so is ECU. So they might actually get to 3 W's, but UConn is worse.

Reaction Score
The OL is considerably worse, the QB's are worse, and I do not see how you can say the D is any better after giving up 600+ yards in the last two games. I see no improvement at all. I do see that UMass is much worse than last year and so is ECU. So they might actually get to 3 W's, but UConn is worse.
You have to wonder why our offensive line is worse. We had 4 returning starters.

Reaction Score
You have to wonder why our offensive line is worse. We had 4 returning starters.
Yup, wonder that myself, but the center and tight ends are gone. For a run centered offense thats major.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom