5 things huskies must do during bye week | The Boneyard

5 things huskies must do during bye week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This makes more sense than what HCBD has done for 5 games. If you have or expect to eventually have USC, Notre Dame, Alabama type talent you can run a pro style offense and succeed. This requires Clausen, Leinert type QB talent and OL that can actually zone block. UConn needs work with its' less talent at OL and QB than even the lower level 1A teams have and build a plan to be competitive THIS YEAR. Not say win, just be competitive.

Reaction Score
WingU-Conn said:
Here's my list of 5 things that must improve:

LT
LG
C
RG
RT

If only those were the only issues on offense. Add TE, QB, WR (not Geremy Davis), and a running back who can pass block.

I am far more optimistic about our d then others here. Would love a little tweak in scheme (rush an olb a little more often) but they have played well considering the position the offense consistently puts them in.

Reaction Score
If only those were the only issues on offense. Add TE, QB, WR (not Geremy Davis), and a running back who can pass block.

I am far more optimistic about our d then others here. Would love a little tweak in scheme (rush an olb a little more often) but they have played well considering the position the offense consistently puts them in.

It starts on the OL. If those 5 play better, the whole unit plays better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom